Full vaccination is a requirement for anyone attending University of Melbourne campuses including Buxton Contemporary to minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission or illness. Visitors aged 16 years and over must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a valid medical exemption, in line with the Chief Health Officer’s Directions.
On arrival, visitors will be asked to check in using the Service Victoria app and provide acceptable proof that you are fully vaccinated.
Eligible proofs of vaccination include:
- COVID-19 digital certificate linked to the Service Victoria app
- COVID-19 digital certificate saved on your smartphone wallet
- Hard copy of Immunisation History Statement
- My Health Record and Medicare online account
- Evidence of medical exemption
The University of Melbourne does not keep or store this information.
Here are some of the things you can do to keep our staff and other visitors safe during your visit:
- Wear a mask. In line with current government advice, masks are required to be worn inside the Gallery
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance between yourself and others
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit
Other measures in place at Buxton Contemporary include enhanced cleaning throughout the premises and hand sanitiser on offer on all levels.